Monday, December 11, 2006

December Gift Swaps




Natalie and I have a fun gift swap going. They usually have to do with the holiday or the season. We got an unusual December visit from Natalie and her family. This allowed us to give each other our gifts in person, which was a lot of fun. The gift I received from Natalie is on the left. The picture does not do it justice. She gave me a wonderful Jillery plate. This is a fun serving dish that is clear and has great accent details with coiled wire and beads. It is hard to see here. She also gave me yummy Enstrom's toffee, Celestial Seasonings Holiday tea and snow sprinkles for our holiday villiage. Natalie also gave me a great apron. We have enjoyed looking at the "Tie One On" sites, and this is a small nod to that. This lovely apron is well made of sturdy material. It is a welcome addition to my kitchen.
My gift to her is on the right. I found a bunch of fun stamps - sayings and images. I also included a lovely kitchen towel (I have a thing for kitchen towels), a variety of Christmas sprinkles, some fancy "N" stickers, recipes from Penzy's, one of my snowflakes, a small scrapbook that is accordion style and a peppermint candy tree.
It was a wonderful, albeit short visit. We ate, we played, and we talked.

No comments: