Monday, May 07, 2007

Quilting Class with Melody Johnson - WIPs




While it rained, hailed and thundered outside, I sat happily in my class with Melody Johnson. Okay, actually, I was a little late as I had to help get the kids off to a hill climb bike race, and I wondered how they were doing while I watched and listened to the Powerpoint slide show part of the class. I had a blast in the class. The little items you see here are what I got done during the class. They are WIPs since they still need the quilting added. It is all fused, so I could go fast. I think three of the four here lend themselves to a small series. I bought extra fabric from her so that I could work more with the exact palette and add to my series, should I want to.
Melody was a lot of fun. She was pooped at the end of it, having taught for three days straight while she was already sick. Still, she had more energy and enthusiasm than many people. I will most definitely take her classes again, if I can.



1 comment:

Peg said...

Beautiful!! and I must say that that is a lovely photo of you! :)