Monday, February 04, 2008

Our Valentine Card Making Party

We had a wonderful time at our party the other night. Ellie tells me she thinks it is getting better every year. I am sure that is true. She is already planning next year and she is sure we will have to invite more people. I thought it would be fun for you to see some of the photos. One photo shows how we set up the places at the tables. We have supplies in the middle. This includes things like paper flowers, buttons, sequins, rubber stamps with stamp pads and/or brush markers, glue dots, tape runners, ribbon, stickers and so on. At each person's place you find a stack of 12 kinds of paper, two different idea sheets (Including one from Martha Stewart & Michael's), felt and 4 sets of cards. We also included scissors, paper punches and I had my Cricut machine available for use. The funny thing is that all but one person says that she is not creative, yet look at all of the beautiful cards! I don't actually make cards at my party;I am too busy helping, encouraging and admiring to focus on creating.













No comments: