Friday, April 16, 2010

Visual Stimulation


1. あじさい / Hydrangea, 2. Reflection, Refraction, and Transmission, 3. Hydrangea, 4. hydrangea blue, 5. Hydrangea macrophylla, 6. HBM with Hydrangea 'Izunohana', 7. Blue hydrangea after the rain, 8. Hydrangea in San Francisco, 9. Blue Hydrangea, 10. アジサイ/Hydrangea, 11. Hydrangea macrophylla, 12. Not available, 13. Hydrangea, 14. Hydrangea, 15. Hydrangea, 16. Pastel Purple, 17. Inside, 18. Hydrangea 10 / 紫陽花, 19. Hydrangea / 紫陽花, 20. Hydrangea


Life is not exactly smooth today, so I thought I would enjoy a bit of electronic window shopping. Here's some fun stuff that I stumbled upon while reading through some of the blogs I like to follow. These are not exactly my style in my home, but I love them. You gotta check them out.

Saltflower I by Graham T. found over at Harmony and Home


Graham and Brown:
(found via Twig and Thistle)
Alium Purple, from the Essence Collection
Alphabet Paper by Basso and Brooke
Navonna by Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen

This is Vitality Floral - Spirit Collection over and Graham and Brown.


Then I was thrilled with some of the flower photos I came across while looking for images of the wallpaper to share with you. You gotta check out EncinoMan's images. While you are at it, you can check out these,too:

No comments: