Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dia de los Ellie - Part 1

For about two years I have walked around with this vision and a desire to execute it. I wanted to take some Dia de los Muertos photos. I find them so wonderful; just a touch macbre.
Recently I decided that this was the year to do it. Thankfully, my lovely daughter agree to help me. It was much more difficult to do the makeup than I had expected. I am pleased with the results and could play with them in Photoshop, but alas, I have to go to work tomorrow. Since I do not want to be Zombie Teacher (it is a week too early for that) I limited myself to a few variations. This is one that Ellie actually manipulated.

Here is one of mine.

Here's what it looked like before I played with it.

As you can see by this image that Ellie edited, she and I have very different tastes, but both of us produce interesting stuff.

No comments: