Friday, August 02, 2013

2013 Jeffco Open Space Trail Stewardship Team - A Glimpse at how Ellie Spent Much of Her Summer Days

This is a selection of photos from the JOS TST crew that feature Ellie and the leaders. I've also included a few other photos so that you get an idea of what the job was like. Ellie loved her job and looks forward to working there again next year.



Charlie, one of the supervisors, made this awesome video about the program. Starting off with "O Fortuna" makes me laugh - it is so dramatic.



I created this slideshow using Photosnack. They have a flipbook widget that I am going to try out soon.

Here's two more videos to round things out. It has nothing to do with this post. I just think these are wonderful! I hope you enjoy them, too.



And of course, I have to include a cool dance video, too.

No comments: