Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Son, the Handsome Sailor, Finally Finished with the 2012 Photo Album and A Way to Bring Joy to a Young Boy

Doesn't my boy look handsome sailing the boat? I love the new haircut.

Here's our 2012 photo album. This one was hard for me. The kids are really not kids anymore and our lives have gone in new directions when compared to what we were doing in 2012. Now, I need to figure out how to catch up to the current year. I think this year will not have as many pages.

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly photo books are the new way to preserve your memories. Create your own today.

I sifting gears from what I have been doing for 21 years is hard. Some of my friends are happy to have their time back; some have even cheered. Some feel lost and have to figure out who they are now. I am happy to say that I find that I am still interested in the things that I used to do before the kids were born. I miss the way that I used to spend time with them, supporting them, celebrating them. Now I am learning to do it in a new way. I am so proud of who they are and who they are becoming. Another mother is having a hard struggle with her young son who has cancer. The boy's name is Danny and he turns 5 on July 25th. What brings him joy is to receive cards with his name on them. The folks at Shutterfly have generously posted the following in an effort to brighten his day: We heard this incredible story about a 5-year-old boy battling cancer who wants cards for his birthday on July 25. Please help our brand, Treat, make his wish come true by making a *free card just for Danny. Use code CARD4DANNY and mail cards to Danny Nickerson, PO Box 212, Foxboro, MA 02035. Create your card for Danny now: http://bit.ly/1ln1qg3. Read Danny’s story here: http://abcn.ws/1nuQJxI.

*Due to technical limitation, customers will be charged for tax and the price of the stamp.

No comments: