Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Few Fun Links




I have found a lot of fun links that others might enjoy. I find many of them through my Delicious.com social bookmarking site. It is a free and very cool service where you can keep your bookmarks and see what other people are bookmarking as well. It has helped me cut down on my research time for certain types of topics, especially Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or graphic design, logo design, fonts, etc. I suggest you check it out.

One of the most fun links is the one to Sumo Paint. I introduced this to my daughter and it is making the friendship rounds at her school. It is a paint program that is in the beta stage, making it free. The gallery has some amazing art in it.

One of my readers sent me a link for a website that allows you to make your own handwritten font. I thought that was a lot of fun. Thanks to the person who sent me the email! :) You can find it at Yourfonts.com

If you are in the mood for some slightly creepy Halloween fun, check out:
Head in a Jar (kind of gross)
Vintage Poison Labels to download and print
Jarred Monstrosities

No comments: