Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ThanksGiving Decorations






As much as I enjoy the silliness of my Halloween decorations, so do I enjoy the calm beauty of the minimal Thanksgiving decorations I have. My little windows sport a few things which I might post soon. I tried to take a photo of them but the light was too bright and they only came out as silhouettes. The items here are really only for decoration. The plates are fun, but I use my good china that we got when we were married for the actual feast. I love the little bell. The leaf plates were this year's new addition. The funny thing was when I unpacked this stuff I could not remember the word that I had spelled. I kept looking at it and wondering what the "r" was for. Ellie helped me remember that it was "Grateful." I was grateful for her help with it. I also felt a bit like a dork. You'd think that since I made them, I would remember the word I embellished!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so warm and festive! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Tam. The new banner is fabulouso!! Love, N