Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fondue Dipper Ideas & My Birthday


Today is my birthday. I am turning 44. I don't usually celebrate my birthday, but this year it is a little bit different. I am using my birthday as an excuse to host a fun girl's night out party. A bunch of my friends are coming over to have a fondue potluck and then we will watch "Mama Mia." Some of us will sing along. I am going to use our digital projector and show the movie on the big screen we use for slides. It is a little dorky, but I am really excited.

At this point I am dithering between whether I should use my nice holiday dishes or if I should make clean up easier and go with plastic plates. Right now I am leaning towards easy. I have also decided to remove the Christmas table clothes and put some other print out. I might even pull together some party prizes. We'll see what time allows for.

Doug, Laura, Don, Eleanor, Truike and Jan called me to sing happy birthday. That was a really fun surprise. Ethan, Larr and I started the day off with Starbucks. Later in the day I had a wonderful, long visit with my dear friend Natalie. Perhaps there will be more fun in the works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!