Friday, December 18, 2009

More Christmas Music

I enjoyed the annual Holiday Music program at "All Songs Considered" over at NPR.org. Their program always helps me find new Christmas music that I don't think I would have found otherwise.

I love this one. I wonder if it is old, or if it was digitally created from footage from a Bing Crosby movie. I hope you like it, too.


I made an Imix of some of the fun music I got. I just can't seem to remember how I got the CD case image to save as a JPEG last time I did it.

My playlist also include
"The Heatmeister" by Big Bad Voo Doo...
"Marshmallow World" by Bing Crosby
"Baby, It's Cold Outside" from "Elf"
Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon

Ellie has a different kind of tune stuck in her head. Here's a commercial that Ellie has has been singing all day. I think it is the cute tights that do it:



This is such a funny contrast from the girl who formerly loved to wear oversize sport jerseys. She is the proud owner of two cocktail dresses and is on the hunt for the perfect accessories. I love watching this process unfold. It makes me wonder, where will it go next? I'd image that bits of make-up will be making a debut soon.


I'd love to hear what new mixes or Holiday music you love.

No comments: