Sunday, January 03, 2010

Back to The Daily Grind - Reviewing a Little of My Work at Home

Before a break comes I have all kinds of plans, ideas and well, fantasies really, about what I will do with my time. I usually underestimate how long housework related stuff will take and overestimate the leisure time I will have. This go round was exactly that, but I did get lots done. I cleaned out two rooms and donated lots of stuff. I cranked out a poster for the ACA Jr. Awards party.


I also did a wee bit of scrapbooking. I had hoped to get Ethan's Jamaica book done, but I found it hard going when he was not around to give me guidance of tell me the stories. I did manage to get two pages completed and a few others started. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out:


I'm hoping to carve out more time in the next few weeks to finish up the 2009 book that I started last year. I had resolved to try and keep up with each month's scrapbooking. I failed, but I have nonetheless set that task for myself again. Perhaps this time I will be closer to accomplishing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexcams

free sex flash games

Sofortzugang Cams