Monday, February 01, 2010

A Magical Evening at the Masqurade Ball






The girls had been planning for the ball since last summer. Somehow they thought it was in September, instead of January. However, that gave them all the more time to find the perfect jewelry and have me alter their dresses to fit just right.


They gathered at our house in the afternoon. They came with their nails painted, but had to do the rest together. They curled and fussed, having a grand time.


They ate, they dance, they chatted and they had a ton of fun. I love the energy that happens at these events at our school. Since it is all ages the mix is huge. The little ones really lighten up the mood.

The rest of us went, too. Ethan was far more casual. He had more fun than he expected to have. In fact, he begged me to go home later than I had planned.

Larr spent the evening snapping photos. I love the way he sees the world.

No comments: