Thursday, October 06, 2011

Shutterfly Give and Get Joy Party


I love Shutterfly. I've been working all year long and have create a lot of our Christmas gifts through their site. About a month ago I got an invitation to apply to host a Shutterfly party. I put my name in the hat, but did not expect to get selected. After all, thousands of people applied and only a few select people were chosen - and I am one of them! I am so excited! I will host my party in November. We will have a potluck dinner and then get serious makin' stuff. Each person will get:
1 set of 15 premium Holiday cards
1 Photo Calendar
1 Card Holder
Sample Cards
Party Prizes

What a lucky girl I am. The tough part is figuring out who to invite. Next, what will my theme be like? I think I will have a look around at the new card design to find inspiration.

No comments: