Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Annual AVS Auctions

I am thankful for my artistic ability and my knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. I had fun designing the promotional materials for the annual auction that raises money for tuition scholarships.
For the live auction I made a batch of Dark Chocolate Chip cookies. They were paired with an organic orange creme soda and sold for $65. I was pleased with that.

For the online auction I made a bunch of different pairs of earrings. I tried to make a wide variety of designs. It is interesting to see who is interested in what. I was originally going to make something else, but changed my mind when the people who usually bid on my jewelry started to approach me with questions about what kinds of colors I would use this year.

The online auction runs until next Tuesday. You might want to check it out.

No comments: