Monday, March 03, 2008

Baby Bug Ball - Time for a New Kit


I have found a lot of reasons why I am ready for my next cross stitch project, so I went and picked one up on Saturday. I am very nearly finished with "My Earth," I will be protoring a standardized test for six solid days and we will be going on a road trip in three weeks. Iwent to Fanci Mats and More in Littleton to have a look, but I knew that I would likely go with the kit that I had been admiring for the last two years. It is called "Baby Bug Ball" and it is put out by Shepard's Bush, my favorite cross stitch company. I have been doing their charts for over 15 years now. I have so many of their garden and Christmas patterns done, but I have not yet gotten tired of the. I have done some from other companies, but those are usually done for others. If you haven't seen their patterns you can look at their website, http://www.sheperdsbush.net/. Their kits are really lovely. I am especially fond of th handpainted silk threads. So time soon I will post photos of the chart when I have completed it.




No comments: