Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Holiday Crafting Inspiration

I am finding Holiday inspiration in many places:



There are the handmade vintage style cardboard villages I found over at Twig and Thistle, by way of A Field Journal blog.


She as a link to make (or rather bleach and then redye) bottle brush trees at the Makin' Projiks blog.


That tutorial led me to check out the Flickr group where I found the magical images from the Oh Merci! blog.


Over at A Field Journal blog there is a link to resources for making such glittered villages. Imagine my surprise when I found that it was from the Posie Gets Cozy blog that I read every day.

Then, somewhere among my blog reading, one person posted about being inspired by the Christmas notebooks that some people are keeping. I must confess that I keep whole magazines and then put them out each year at the right time. I love to look over my many years of Martha Stewart magazine. These photos come from Molly Irwin's older post. I may have to make one, too.



On a completely different note there is an oh-so-cool-and-artsy "garland" project over at Chookooloonk's blog.


At SimplyRobin.com I discovered lovely, natural branch candles as well as branch chandeliers with tiny LED lights.

And there are more, but it is a work night and my son call's me to bed. He reminds me that I should not stay up so late - how's that for turn around.

No comments: