Monday, December 27, 2010

A Limo Ride to See the Lights - What Fun!

We were gifted with a lovely surprize last week when some friends, The Cure Family, took us to see Christmas lights in a limo.


The kids, especially Ellie, were thrilled. They graciously allowed Ariana to ride along, making it even more fun for my girl.



It was a lot of fun. I had not been in one since high school. I found that getting in and out of it was difficult. Those stars that exit so gracefully at movie premere must practice. Our driver, Shane, was great about offering his hand in assistance, but I seemed to mostly bumble my way out. Perhaps it was because I had been making the stooped over trek from the seat at the front of the limo.


We tried out all of the buttons, had a peek to see what was in the trunk and enjoyed some refreshments.


It was very festive. There were lights that changed colors under the stemware and glasses.


Seeing the Christmas lights is one of my favorite things to do during the holiday season.






I'd love the that to become a new tradition!

No comments: