Monday, June 27, 2011

Come Walk with Me - Anderson Ranch, Part 1

As I said yesterday, this is indeed a magical place.

Here, let me show you:


Just beyond the gate you would be welcomed into the Dows Barn where you check in, buy stuff in the art store or tour a small gallery.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5623085776237325826" />
The Finger Library is housed in the Powers Ranch House, just up the stairs from the Fischer Photography Center where I am taking my class.



Across from the Dows Barn Administration building you will find the Maloof Wood Barn. In the evening an inviting gentle yellow glow beckons you to mediate on the possibilities that lie within - within its confines and within yourself.


From there you can follow the pathway down towards the two ceramic studios, the kiln building and a court yard. I will share those with you on another day.


Off in the other direction you would find the Patton Print Shop and the Fischer Photography center where my class takes place.


Tomorrow, if time allows, I will take you venturing onto another part of the campus.

No comments: