Friday, July 22, 2011

Photo Shoot Practice with Ellie, Laurel and Rhys


I'd like to get a bit better at taking photos so I took an opportunity to do a practice photo shoot on Tuesday when we went to Monument to spend the day with Laurel and Mike. It was a lot of fun.

Rhys, who does not like having his photo taken, was a good sport, too.

Some of our shots were serious, others were silly.


I am taking the Advanced Photo Editing online class over at JessicaSprague.com and so I thought it would be nice to have some fresh images to work with.




The classes are great. These photos are not yet touched up.

Wednesday's theme was getting stuff repaired, or at least trying to. I had my van in the shop and was waiting for the Qwest guy to show up and fix our internet. He was a no-show. After a few hours on the phone, I got a great guy to show up on Thursday. Five hours later he got us back online. During our week long stint without the internet I was trucking down to Starbuck each morning to use their Wifi. I am so happy to be back online.

No comments: