Friday, June 06, 2008

Mountian Bike Practice, Photoshop & Blacksmithing



Mountain Bike practice took place for the first time on Tuesday. Ethan was excited to go. It takes place at the Aldefer Three Sisters Open Space Park in Evergreen. It is an amazingly beautiful place. As Ethan rode his bike Reisha (our Golden Retervier) and I walked. We both loved the variety of wild flowers to be found. The wild iris were so different from the ones I grow in my own garden. The other plant above was a real find, though I don't know what it is called. We had a nice 2 hour stroll. She slept like a baby when we got home.
Wednesday I began my Photoshop class. It is something I have wanted to do for a few years. I am really enjoying it, but it is already kicking my butt as it pushes me to think in a way my brain is not used to. I want to be good at it and be able to know how to do stuff automatically by the end of the class. We talked about file formats and then fixed CameraRaw images as well as some from a stock photo site. Very Cool!
This evening Ethan and I are off to Hammer In, a blacksmithing camp we do each year. I will have cools pic.s on Monday.

No comments: