Friday, January 16, 2009

A Ticket to Ride


Larr's cousin Jean is in town from California. She came to see Eleanor and has been a tremendous help. While Don was running errands she took down all of the Christmas decorations and the tree. Please her heart for flying all the way here to do stuff like that. This evening our family, along with Lilia and Greg (her brother) had dinner with Eleanor and Don. I was very pleased to see that Eleanor got out of bed to sit in the living room and have dinner with us. We even got a little conversation in. It made me feel better. After a while she fell back to sleep. Ethan, Jean, Mark and I spent a while playing "Ticket to Ride." It is a game board that I love to play. Larr hates it as it gets too intense for him. Ethan and I were glad for a chance to play. Ethan won, as usual, but Mark was only a few points away from beating him. It was lovely to have a family evening having dinner conversation and playing a game.

No comments: