Thursday, April 09, 2009

Easter Lovelies from Martha Stewart


I love all of the lovely decorations, table linens and centerpieces that accompany Easter. I did not have time to decorate this year, but I appreciate and enjoy their beauty anyway. When I was visiting with Natalie I got to take in her lovely displays, which motivated me to want to go home and do the same at my house, but life got in the way. Ellie had just returned from her California Dreamin' trip, we had bike racing to do (and they were awesom - I tell you!) and we are at the tail end of getting Ethan ready to go to Jamaica tomorrow. His flight leaves at something like 6:30 a.m. (Yeah, a killer time, but he will get to Jamaica just in time for a sunset!

In my email I got links to the Martha Stewart website. I took a break from grading papers and keeping seniors sane (It is tough this time of year. I think they have something like 23 more days of school left - it is CRAZY!)to take in her suggestions for Easter centerpieces. You can gaze at all 24 ideas here. I just wanted to include my absolute favorites so that I won't forget about them next year.

No comments: