Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2010 Welshon Family Highlights

I love Shutterfly. I think they are so easy to use and they produce quality stuff. I love them even more when they send me amazing coupons. I recently received a code for a free 8" x 8" book. I had a good start on the 2010 photos, but honestly, they were lingering in my computer. This simple $30 code spurred me into action. I would have liked to make the pages more decorative, but in the end I simply like to include as many photos as possible.

Click here to view this photo book larger

Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.

I had hoped to get the entire year done, but alas, I could not. So, this is part 1: January - August (52 pages). I will endeavor to do the remaining 20+ pages for the rest of 2010 soon. I really want to get caught up. The cover is a bit cheesy, but it was nearly midnight and that was when the code expired, and the image makes me smile every time I see it, so I decided that it was the one to use. I hope you enjoy it, too.

No comments: