Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Flowers in My Garden

My husband has a wonderful eye and a talent for catching the light just right when he takes photographs. Here is some of his recent photos of our spring garden.
Oh, this one is not a flower, but she is lovely just the same. She is sanding the swing in order that it may get a fresh coat of paint to get ready for a season of fun.


Hostas are my favorite and I love to watch them unfurl.

This is "Pig Squeak," also known as a begonia. It is another one of my favorite. One of my long standing "Pig squeak" plants, one that survived draughts, has not reappeared this spring. I am a bit saddened by this.

Larr's ability to notice things, like the way the light catches on the dew drops, is part of what displays his talent. I love these kinds of photos that he takes.

No comments: