Friday, March 16, 2007

Bloggy Inspirations and Good Bunny Findings



I'm working along on the fingerless gloves the my son, but there is not much to show, so I thought I would share some of the results of my recent web surfing.
I am interested in finding some toys to knit. Many of the toy patterns are for crochetting, but I like to knit. The first one comes from the DIY Network. It is an adorable knitted and felted bunny - very classic Easter style. I tried to put the photo of it here, but it would not go. So, go follow that link and then come back. I have another cutie to show you.




The bunny in the photo is from a fun blog by Jess Hutchison. The pattern is free and looks pretty easy to follow.
The other photos come from another beautiful blog called Ulla Benulla. You will have to look a little for those specific photos, or you can right click on them, select "properties" from the pull down menue that pops up and that will give you the information you need.
Here's a happy nearly spring day to you...:)






No comments: