Thursday, July 24, 2008

Photoshop Final - Blacksheep Flyer

Next Wednesday we will be presenting our final, independent project in class. I wanted to make something that I might actually be able to use so I made a brochure for our bike team. Here's the result. I am not as happy with this front/outer panel as I am with the inner panel. The panel with the logo, the first panel that you would see, is kind of boring. If you happen to have suggestions for improvement I would love to hear it.

I like this section best. It was a killer assignment with a ton of requirements. I will be doing a 15-20 minute presentation on the process and the thinking behind the piece.
This afternoon, after Ethan returns from work, the kids and I will be heading to Salida to spend a few days, do a little bike racing, a bit of gallery visiting, perhaps a little jewelry making and eating of amazing handmade goods ( like crescents) from a little bakery in town. We will be san the computer so I will not be updating this blog until then. However, may everyone feel like it summer time and a chance for a little relaxation!

No comments: