Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Small Bit of Virtual Window Shopping

I need to shift gears a bit and relax. Larr is in San Diego celebrating Keenan's graduation from the Marine Corp. Ellie is having a blast at a dog show. She is doing a good bit of shopping herself. Ethan is with his scouting troop building their sled for the Klondike that is coming up in a few weeks. It is a weekend of winter camping. Last year they earned two Polar Bear patch awards for camping at below zero temperatures. I think they might have a good shot at it again this year. I am at home dividing my time between cleaning and the computer. I thought I would do a little virtual window shopping and here are some things I love:

I love the digital scrapbooking stuff by Creashens. I appreciate how her elements accent the photo instead of fighting for the spotlight. I love the Valentine's Day kit that she collaborated to create and sell through Catscrap, a really fun digital scrapbooking store.
I love the polka dot sheets from The Company Store. I wish I had a good excuse to buy new sheets and pillow cases. Ellie would love them, too. I would get the blue set. She would mix and match between the green and orange. Those are her current favorites.
I love that Neuvation Cycles in CA is working hard to make really good racing wheels at a more affordable price. I am pretty sure they have everyone beat. I am really hoping to get a set of their wheels for Ellie.

No comments: