Tuesday, December 09, 2014

December Daily 9 ~ Christmas Fun with Aurora May Rose

Ever since my kids were little, we've been going to the Echter's Greenhouse at Christmas. They have such lovely trees, decorations, etc. I wanted to begin that tradition with Aurora May Rose, my tiny niece.
My mother and I both wanted to buy her special ornaments. Most of them were too breakable to consider, but we managed to find some fun ones. I gave her a blue, glittered snowflake. My mother gave her a few special ornaments including a few with colored babbles and a small wreath made of spools. I loved the one that looked like a plastic egg bird house.
We also took some photos of Aurora with her mother in the red sleigh. She also wanted to check things out for her self. Who knew toddling could be so cute!
And oh yeah, there were a few other fun things at the garden center.

No comments: