Monday, December 01, 2014

December Daily - Holiday Music

And so begins December Daily, originally a scrapbooking event, that has become a tradition for many women.

Each year I buy myself new holiday music. Last year I bought "If on a Winter's Night" by Sting.
Some years I have purchased the CDs that organizations sell to benefit a cause. So far I have not found an album that I want to buy, so I picked out a few songs that I like from the Pandora (online radio) playlists that I like. I love what I purchased, but in the process of finding the videos for this post, I notice that they are all rather somber and quiet. I think I will have to find a few more songs that are higher energy and fun. Here's what I have so far. If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Just leave me a note in the comment section of this post. I hope you enjoy it, too.:















No comments: