Saturday, September 29, 2007

Boulder Cross Race #1 & Celestial Seasonings Plant Tour



The race the kids today will most likely become their favorite of the cyclocross season. The weather was perfect, the course was technically challenging and a whole lot of fun. Ellie came in 3rd. The results in Ethan's group are still pending due to an issue with numbers and ranks. After the race and the practice we toured the Celestial Seasonings plant in Boulder. That is where these photos were taken. It was fun, as usual. What is new is another few flavor (Acia something) that we really like. Also, they are changing their logo. I was the new look and it is good, but I will miss the sleepytime bear. Also, they have changed some of the lovely paintings. I think the cute outs are gone, but I am only guessing. It will make finding some of my favorites a bit difficult since the kids simply look for the pictures. I am just not good at dealing with change. It was a wonderful day.

No comments: