Sunday, June 16, 2013

Artwork for Contest to Win a Copy of The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

Here's the artwork that I created for a contest Maggie Stiefvater is hosting. It is to win an ARC (pre-publication copy) of The Dream Thieves which is the second book in The Raven Boys series.

I recently finished The Raven Boys. I read it on our Glenwood road trip. I am now antsy to read the next one. Part of me thinks that I should wait to read a series until all of the books are published.
Maggie is one of those super talented folks. She makes trailers for her books and creates playlists to help motivate her moods when she is writing.


Here's a link to some excerpts from The Dream Thieves that has been published and her page where you can see her playlist for The Raven Boys.

Here's photo of Maggie, Brenna Yovanoff (also an excellent YA author, Ellie and Christy.

And finally, here's where you can check out the other entries for the contest.



No comments: