Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Saturday - Social Sketch with Courtney Cerruti at Two Hands - Always A Fun, Creative Time

After returning home on Saturday, I spent some time at home and then I headed to Two Hands Paperie to take part in the Social Sketch event with Courtney Cerruti. I took Ben with me since he had such a good time at the last Social Sketch event last November.
Courtney was in town to sign her new book and to teach a few classes. Earlier in the day she purchased an accordion book by mole skin. She invited people to sketch in it. I think that was my favorite part of the evening.

I also enjoyed seeing the art of other people. Alexi drew some bears hugging and I had a fun time painting them and adding the washi tape.

I also enjoyed checking out the new displays, as always.
As my friend, Natalie says, I am getting in as much art as I can this weekend.

No comments: