Friday, September 26, 2008

The Continual Search for Fonts - A Fun Link




I have a life long love affair with fonts, typography, and things where they intersect. I think a girl cannot have too many fonts on her computer, especially if she has some sort of font manager(which I have yet to get). Fonts make me happy. When I design a new unit for my students I make sure everything for that unit has the same font and that each unit has a different one. I get MANY, MANY, MANY of my fonts from defont.come and they work great! This week I discovered a new one, MyFont. I think it is German. I was thrilled when I found that they offer a Walt Disney font since I am working on our photoalbum of our family trip from two summers ago. (I know, I am behind - it comes from having to work, raise kids, you know how it goes.) If you love fonts, you might want to check it out, too. There is enough English that you'll be able to figure it out, just be sure to scroll down past the advertisements.

Enjoy! (I know I do!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To feed your need to create things, I suggest you make your own font. A good start is YourFonts.com