Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sit Down - Will Ya!?

While the weekend was super fun, somehow I managed to come away with a bit on an injury. The thing that drives me crazy is that I don't know when or how I did it. It just started hurting on the way home on Sunday. I think it is a huge bruise on the front of my ankle. I tried to ignore it and go on with my day yesterday. That was not so good and my injured ankle won that round. Today I am forced to can my plans and mainly sit. I am using the time to do a bunch of digital scrapbooking.

Here's some inspirating works:

Click here to view this photo book.


(Creator notes =By HeatherG249

a scrapbook of the beaches we have visited and loved as a couple over the last few years

Made using Anna Aspnes' Fotoblendz Album templates and digital scrapbooking supplies by Katie Pertiet, Anna Aspnes, Pattie Knox, Jesse Edwards, Lynn Grieveson, Art Warehouse and techniques learned from tutorials by Cassie Jones - all available at designerdigitals.com )

Another one by the same artist:

Click here to view this photo book.



Or how about this one:

Click here to view this photo book.



Here's one of Anna Aspne's books. She ALWAYS inspires me!

Click here to view this photo book.


the supply list is here.

No comments: