Monday, July 15, 2013

Seeing Ethan and Thankfullness

Last week I got to spend an afternoon with my friend, Mike (Laurel's mom). I am so thankful that our friendship was about to transition from seeing each other at races to being real friends. It was wonderful and I am so thankful that I have friends like Mike.

I also had a chance to deliver a few things to Ethan, who is currently working in Colorado Springs. I got to see him for a few minutes, but no more since he was working.
He was so dirty, but I did not care. I had to give my boy a hug and a kiss. I am so proud of how hard he works.
Driving home, I was treated to such a wonderful, radiant sunrise. I just felt filled with thankfulness for so many wonderful people, things and places in my life. I am glad this is where I am.

No comments: