Thursday, January 31, 2008

PreParty Excitement & Jane Sassaman's New Blog







Today I am excited for the Valentine Making Party and Potluck that we are hosting tonight. I love, love, love to get together and be creative with friends. The funny thing is that while none of the women attending the party tonight consider themselves creative, we will surely come away with wonderful results. I will be sure to post photos of the party soon.




Another fun thing to be excited about is the new Jane Sassaman Blog. She is one of my absolute favorite designers. I was lucky enough to see her lecture twice. She is even more wonderful in person than she is in writing. And her work is AMAZING! She used to create quilts with designs like you find on her line of fabric by cutting, fusing and sewing. I also love her book. When I feel bogged down in some bad lack-of-creativity spot, I just need to browse her book.

No comments: