Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanksgiving Decoration

Here's a shot of my Thanksgiving table. It looks pretty humble in this photo. My favorite thing is the acorns on the plate. Sorry you can't see them very well in the photo. The bowls are from the Tord Bonntje collection that they are selling at Target. I got the gold bowls to go with the Thanksgiving colors. I am hoping to add some of the plates for Christmas. Yesterday my the brakes on my vehicle went out on a major road (Yikes! It is amazing that I did not hit anyone or anything, and that the kids were not with me), so I may not be able to get them. Time will tell. Either way, the bowls are a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Your blog is GREAT!! Thanks for visiting mine... sounds like we have quite a bit in common!! Don't you just love your Cricut?!?! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Peg B.