Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Resolved - To Keep Up Family Memories






This year one of my resolutions was to do a better job of keeping up with the scrapbooking. In the past I have just picked up where I had left off and moved forward. I found that I was often frustrated that I could not find what I needed, say, if I did Christmas in June. This year I am going to do the pages from the last month, or so, when all the papers and fun embellishements are still available. So, here's the first few pages from last fall. As you might be able to tell, I had fun with some of the new Cricut cartridges that I received as Christmas presents. I think this new way of scrapbooking will be a nice way to get closure on one time frame, reflect, enjoy and move on to the next.
Ellie and I also finished up some other projects. I got the hat I was knitting for my husband done, but I am already thinking of redoing it. Ellie and I made a snuggly, light blue hooded poncho with a penguin on it. We tried taking photos to share them with you, but they did not do the poncho, or my girl, justice.

1 comment:

Peg said...

Oh, you are such an inspiration! I haven't touched my scrapbooking for a couple of months! Good for you!! They look great!!