Friday, February 09, 2007

Corners of My Home - Crafty Shelf Unit

Our card making party was a hit. I will write more about it once I can download the photos. My husband took the card reader to work and we simply need to remember to bring it back home.

This is a really fun shelf that is in a small hallway in my home. It is at a spot where there are three doorways and a set of stairs. Once upon a time, when I got to stay home with my kids, I worked one day a week at a small scrapbooking store. It was WONDERFUL! As the big stores started to come into town, our store struggled and finally closed. As a result, I ended up with two of these shelving units. This one houses my small stuff, paper punches, thread, glitter, curling ribbon and the like.

1 comment:

Peg said...

OOoooooo... like a kid in a candy store... that's my kind of shelving! :)