Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


I got a wonderful surprise for Valentine's day - a new tea pot and a huge bunch of flowers. Now, this is a bit unusual around our house, so this was extra, totally unexpected fun. My husband says that was mostly my son's idea. When Ethan and I would go to Whole Foods, as we have done a lot lately, I admired the tea pot display. I have a wonderful tea pot collection. We would take about which one I liked best. And now I have it. I love the shape of it and the fact that it has its own strainer. Then there is the bunch of flowers. How wonderful! At first I tried to put them in one vase - too many - so they became three displays. Now I will have flowers all over my home. I also received some cards and a gift from Peg. I am going to detail those in my post tomorrow so that they do not have to share the stage today.
I hope you have a wonderful, sweet day!

No comments: