Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Love in the Mail - From Natalie

I am a little late in sharing this love through the mail, but I wanted it to have its own post. This is the package the kids and I received from my dear friend Natalie last Wednesday, Valentine's day. She is always to good at finding fun stuff. You can kind of see the two of us in the frame there. She is one of those naturally beautiful people, inside and out. I am honored that I have such a friend as her. She and her family recently went to Petaluma and visited the Mrs. Grossman's Sticker factory. My family had been this past summer. I quickly used up the wonderful blank cards and the nice bling I had purchased at the store, so it was fun that she sent me a fresh supply. She also send us enough chocolate turtles for each of us. THey are from Enstrom's Chocolates. I had forgotten how good quality chocolate could be. I was tempted to not give the kids their share, but in the end I did. Ethan loves the ornament full of lavendar - his favorite sent. The sparklers are fun, too. We are looking forward to finding a good night to use them. It was a creative inclusion. I also love the little string of paper lanterns with hearts on them. THat kind of thing is so me. She also included a card and a quilt design. These were in a nice, colored folder. SHe and I share a love of office supplies. Also included were Valentine paperwares. I have safely stored those for next year. It was so much fun to get this in the mail. I had totally not expected it.

Now, on to planning an Easter goodies box for her...

No comments: