Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fun Mail from Peg and Jake



It was a lot of fun to get mail this week since we got a great box of stuff from Peg and Jake. Jake made very sweet alpha blocks for Ellie. He selected wonderful paper, distressed the paper and the letters, as well as embellishing them with eyelash yarn and a brad. Ellie says she is not sure what her favorite part is, but it might be the flower on the "i."
My part of the box featured fun stuff like a delicately decorated bottle filled with chocolate and embellished with a heart charm - it is a definate keeper. Then there is the post-it note pad with a cover. I have a silly love of office supplies, so this was just the ticket. I also appreciate the small art journal that Peg made. Her craftsmanship on it is wonderful! There were also a whole bunch of unmounted rubber stamps from "The Angel Company." I had seen some of them used on Peg's blog and really wanted them. I can't wait to mount them up and get playing.
It is so much fun to get non-bill, non-junk mail. It makes Ellie and I smile the entire night through.

No comments: