Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Come In, Red Commander

With the confirmed unfixablility of our old van, affectionately dubed "Blueberry," we set off in search of a new "gently used" vehicle. We actually found two good candidates. The Used Auto Gods were smiling on us. We finally settled on a 1995 (yeah, old but well cared for) Honda Odyssey Van. We will miss Blueberry, but we know she will go on to become a learning opportunity for students to learn how to fix vehicles. The new one will be known as "Serenity Snowflake" because it is white. It is kind of fun to drive. It has very different windows. I feel like I am in X-Wing Fighter from Star Wars...

(crackling sound) my voices says, "Red Wing Commander, come in, this is purple shoes..."
(crackling sound, again) "Purple Shoes, I've got you on my radar, go in, I'll cover for you..."
Yoda's voice says, "May the force be with you..."

No comments: