Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tord Plates

I simply love all of the Todre stuff they are selling at Target this Christmas season. I would love to have a service for eight. I started out with four bowls. Then I got four dessert plates. This week my friend gave me four dinner plates. Now I have a service for four. I had hoped you could see them better, but the picture was cropped when I posted it. The house is a lot of fun. It has little lights that line the roof line. It was a thrill to get the plates. It was one of those completely unexpected gifts. :)

I am spending today making gifts. I am making great progress on the red bathrobe. I set a clothes hanger down on the pile of extra polar fleece. It struck me that it would be fun to make covered clothes hangers. That will be something that I can make for nice gifts. I'll post them when I make them, which may not be until January.

A cold front is moving in. I am ready. I have food, cloth for sewing and paper for crafting. Bring it on, snow daddy!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Love the dishes!!! Oh, fyi, when you click on the photo, it opens up to a huge version!!! Have a fabulous week!!