Sunday, December 31, 2006

More Baking and Beading


Today I continued to bake from the book I mentioned in a recent post. I made another batch of the cinnamon rolls. One pan will be for my family. The other will go to my mom's house where she is hosting a sleep-over for all of the cousins. She is a brave soul. She gives them fun hats, noise makers, the whole works! My husband and I will go to our annual bookgroup New Years Eve party. I am bringing a bunch of fingerfoods which include this ciabatta that I made today. It is yummy. I am also working on the calla lillies for the scissors cases for the sewing kits. I am in a quandry about design. Should the scissors simply slip in? SHould it have a flap with a snap? should they tie onto something? I can't decided. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Peg said...

The calla lillies are beautiful!! The beading adds a great touch to them!!!