Sunday, December 03, 2006

Well, it is official, our van has died. The brake system went out and it is too old to find a new or new used one. So the search for a new vehicle has begun. We are zeroed in on a 1995 Honda Odyssey or a 2000 Subaru Outback. We know people who have kept them in amazing shape and they are both in our price range. The van feels great to drive and has lots of space, as well as seats. The Outback feels solid when I drive it and it is newer. There is about a $2,000 difference between the price tags. I wish the used auto Fairy God Mother would simply visit me and tell me which one to pick! It is a tough choice.

On Sunday we got our Christmas tree after Ethan's race. It was a brutal one - 9 degrees and about 8" of snow on the ground. He had technical difficulties, but finished the race. I am proud of him for that. We also went sledding. I have really fun action shots to post here, but the photo option seems to be down. I will post them when tat is an option again.

No comments: