Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays!

It is finally Christmas Eve. We spent last night at a friend's house having cheese fondue, pecan pie and lots of other goodies. She has two message chairs that we spent time in. By the time we left we were so relaxed that we were nearly ready for bed. Today we are cranked up. Ellie says that her stuffties (stuffed animals) open their presents on Christmas Eve, so they are having their party today. I am busy making hot crossed buns, green bean casserole, more gingerbread, and edible mushrooms for the Buche de Noel that I make for Christmas dinner. I will try and post pictures of that. It is a lot of fun. We also continue to sew and bead our way through movies. The snow is still here. When I go out I get stuck an average of two times, usually within walking distance of our home. The sky is a beautiful chambrey blue and the snow glistens. The major roads are dry and snow-free.

I hope your holiday is a bit magical and full of fun. Happy Holiday!

No comments: