Thursday, December 21, 2006

Penguins on Parade


In an earlier post I showed you this project as a WIP (work in progress). It is still a WIP, but it is much closer to being finished. These are the four fun panels. They are adhered with a fusible webbing. Each panel also has a lot of iron on crystals. It is really quite cute and fun. Ellie has no clue that I am making this. She is going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. One small problem is that I took it to work to show it to my students, and left it there. This is day two of the blizzard and I am worried that I will not get it from school in time for Christmas. Next up, the final stitches in the hat for my husband and a buttonhole on the bathrobe for my son.
Say, did you notice the new look? It is due in large part to the help I got from my friend, Peg, over at Artistic Explorations. You can check out her blog by clicking on it in my links section. Nothing like a helpful friend, and a blizzard that keeps you from going places in order to get some cool things done! Say, I kind of like those snow days.








1 comment:

Peg said...

LOL!

Love the panels!! She will love them!! At least you have the photos to show her in case you're snowed in for weeks!! :)