Monday, December 04, 2006

"A List" Christmas Cards

I love lots of texture. These are some of the special cards I am making for a few select friends. The bases are acrylic colored tags. These were put out by Heidi Grace (or was it Heidi Swapp?) a few years ago. I loved them, but could not figure out how to use them. When they went on sale for 80% off, I bought a bunch. I have attached pictures of the children of the given families. Then I have added on snowfake and round bling rhinestones in different colors. The hangers are made from a fun yarn that sparkles. I have added crystal beads, snowflake sequins and ribbon to them. The backs feature a special "Merry Christmas" greating rubber sticker and a personal message from our family. I hope they will love them. These are temporarily attached to cards so they have nice presentation when received. Now on to the more standard cards that I make for others.

No comments: